GAA Sprint Gala Meeting 3 2019
- 24th July 2019
- Scotstoun Stadium
- Glasgow Athletics Association
- Contact email
- Event websites
- Already entered?
- Update your entry
Please choose your event:
24th July 2019 at 6:00pmEntries close 17th July 2019
Wednesday 24th July 2019 is the final GAA Sprint Gala of the outdoor season taking place at Scotstoun Stadium, 18:00 - 21:00.
Events on offer include:
- 100m open to all age groups
- 400m for athletes U17 and over
- Sprint Hurdles for athletes in the U13 age group and over
- Mixed Hurdle Relay open to all U17 athletes are over *4 x 80m Hurdles (at U17W specifications, open to all U17 and above).
- High Jump for athletes in the Under 13 age group and over
- Discus for athletes in the Under 15 age group and over
All races will be run from slowest to fastest.
Athlete's will be given the opportunity to enter two 100m races for the night
There will be a maximum of 12 athletes in each field event pool, if entries exceed this we will open up a second pool, to a maximum of 24 athletes per event. Athletes will be given 6 throws in the discus. Height progressions in the high jump will be pre set but are still to be confirmed.
The maximum number of athletes for the meeting will be around 200.
Entries will operate on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis, once the event is full entries will close, so enter quick to avoid missing out. We will aim to operate a waiting list if the events fill up so please inform us if you are no longer able to compete.
The GAA hope to offer a Prize Pot across the three Sprint Galas. There will be more information on this to follow.
Timetable will be available shortly.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
***Scottish Athletics Licensed Event***