GAA Sprint Gala Meeting 2 2019
- 28th June 2019
- Scotstoun Stadium
- Glasgow Athletics Association
- Contact email
- Event websites
- Already entered?
- Update your entry
Please choose your event:
28th June 2019 at 6:00pmEntries close 21st June 2019
Friday 28th June 2019 is the second GAA Sprint Gala of the outdoor season, taking place at Scotstoun Stadium, 18:00 - 21:00.
Events on offer include:
- 100m open to all age groups
- 200m open to all age groups
- Sprint Hurdles for athletes in the U15 age group and over
- 4 x 100m Relay for athletes in the U17 age group and over
- Long Jump for athletes in the U13 age group and over
- High Jump for athletes in the U15 age group and over
All races will be run from slowest to fastest.
There will be a maximum of 12 athletes in each field event pool, if entries exceed this we will open up a second pool, to a maximum of 24 athletes per event. Athletes will be given 6 jumps in the long jump. Height progressions in the high jump will be pre set but are still to be confirmed.
The maximum number of athletes for the meeting will be around 200.
- £300 (Rollover) 100m Men - 10.75
- £300 (Rollover) 100m Women - 12.05
- £100 200m Men - 21.6
- £100 200m Women - 24.5
- £80 Men's 4x100m Relay*
- £80 Women's 4x100m Relays*
* Prize pot money available to fastest non-International relay team, subject to three club/squad teams running
Any athlete to run under the time will split the pot, i.e. if only one 100m male runner runs 10.75 he will take the £300 prize pot, if 3 athletes run 10.75 they will each receive £100, and so on for each event.
If no athlete hits the time for that event it will carry forward to our next Sprint Gala on Wednesday 24th July.
Entries will operate on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis, once the event is full entries will close, so enter quick to avoid missing out. We will aim to operate a waiting list if the events fill up so please inform us if you are no longer able to compete.
|6pm||Long Jump Pool 1|
|7.15m||High Jump Pool 1|
|8pm||4x100m Relays||Long Jump Pool 2|
For further information, please contact email@example.com
***Scottish Athletics Licensed Event***